PDMS Management System
Integration of the PDMS with a customer’s management system
The Patient Doctor Management System (PDMS) is specially designed for the management of the telehealth system in business models defined as B2B, B2C, and B2B2C.
The main characteristics of PDMS are, among others, the following:
The PDMS is composed of three distinct modules:
- The Registration and Administration module
- The Patient’s module
- The Doctor’s module
General aspects of the PDMS are, among others, the following:
- Register on-line, on time.
- Modular architecture for easy integration with third party Cloud Technology systems.
- Development of our own API and communications protocols.
- Multichannel communications (SMS, voice, data, emails, twitter, etc.)
- Automated management of key operations. 80% of calls requesting medical consultations can be managed automatically
- Interactive Medical History.
- HIPPA compliant.
- All information managed through the PDMS is encrypted.
- Application for Smart Phone, Multi-Device, Multi-language.