HTI has three distinct business models:
B2B (Business to Business)
In the B2B business model we offer our services Hello Doctor and Llama al Doctor to companies that want to use our service as a complement to their products or adds value to their employees. The type of these business profiles include the following characteristics:
- Companies with a large number of employees or customers.
- Health insurance companies who can include our service in their plans to reduce health care costs.
- Companies who want to add value to all of their employees.
- Generally this type of contract involves the establishment of a strategic alliance between the client company and HTI.
B2C (Business to Customer)
In the B2C business model B2C we offer our service directly to the public through our websites Hello Doctor and Llama al Doctor.
Subscription to our telehealth service of medical consultations by phone can be made through any of our websites. Customers are subscribed to the service the moment their credit card payment is processed.
B2B2C (Business to Business to Consumer)
The main features of this model include the following:
- Our service is a means of providing an additional source of income to our partner.
- Our economic model is defined as Revenue Share.
- Our revenue model is recurrent.
- Implementing this service does not require a financial investment by our partner.
- Our service adds value to the products offered by the partner.
- This service is a good way to differentiate the global presence of our partner from other companies.
- Customers may only enroll in our service if you are a customer of our partner. This privilege helps our partner with customer loyalty.
- The implementation is rapid and results are seen in a short period of time.
The types of companies that partner with us, but are not limited to, are:
- Telecommunications companies.
- Insurance companies.
- Utility companies.
- Financial institutions.